Monday, April 7, 2014

Week 2 - He's Lovin' it!

Guten Tag!
Almost two weeks down and it feels like it's already been several months! Classes here are really rough, considering how I can't respond to most of the questions, but i can feel my knowledge growing each day! Man General Conference was amazing! After each speaker was done I wanted to yell "No, no, no! Don't sit down yet! I need to hear more!" I really enjoyed President Eyring's priesthood session talk. I almost forgot how much i missed Dieter F. Uchtdorf's plane stories! I forgot to bring my general conference talk notes, but i nearly took up a quarter of my journal! I really can't stress the importance of each and every talk enough! Maybe because I'm an Elder now, but almost every talk seemed to be focused on missionary work! Elder Holland's talk during the morning session really hit me hard. 
I really do love the MTC and I really feel the spirit all around! Although on Mittwoch one teacher made us all want to go home :P it was only a temporary feeling but it brought our whole district down for a day. My favorite teacher sister Covey is going to be gone for a whole week! she wrote each of us a little note, but it was all auf Deutsch so it took me a solid three minutes to read four lines. 
I've attached a few photos of me and Elder Sprunt, our zone, and a Couple of me and Cliff! He's got apurple cast on! I was really worried because the day before he had told me he might have to go and get surgery and that he might be delayed for a few weeks! luckily he doesn't need the surgery but it's going to be a month or two before he can use his hand!
Ich weiss dass Gott uns leibt. Ich weiss das wir Gottes Kind sind. Ich glaube in Der Plan Der Erloser. Ich leibe Dich!
Elder Brande


No comments:

Post a Comment