Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Adjusting to a new area

Things are good, I'm just trying to readjust to Germany all over again. Krefeld is a bigger city and I  prefer the country over the city any day.My companions name is Elder Ehigiamusoe, and I'm the junior companion still. (Elder Anderson was his trainer) I love Elder anderson, he was so fun and everyone here in the mission knows him and loves him,he's actually training again. My german is still rough. the hardest part about leaving Bitburg is that it's just different and having to adjust to my new area

As far as What I've learned goes, it's just learning (for me at least) that it's all about the simple things; pray, read the scriptures, and going to church, and doing all of that with real intent. there is a talk on Lds.org 


That explains real intent real well (at least that's what I got out of it)


Love 
Elder Brande

Here is a picture of he and his new companion. His companion was born in Vienna and grew up in London. 

No comments:

Post a Comment