Monday, July 28, 2014

Transfer and a new companion

Well I don't know that we'd call this a letter,  more of a minimal informational update.  Despite asking specific questions and begging for more details our requests have been denied. Here's what we know. If you receive a letter from Elder Brande we would love to hear from you. Maybe if we all piece our information together it will form a bigger picture 😄.

Latest Email from Elder Brande:

seriously im not depressed I just dont like writing long letters :) its too much effort :) Im lazy you know that .) I just got transferd to Bitburg and I´m going to be serving with a Brit named Elder Smith. also I will be driving D: it´s hard to write in english now and I cant spell anymore :P My new area is apparently a military ward, so my german is probalbly going to take a dip :) 

Yep that's all he wrote folks.  I'm not bitter ( I say sarcastically 😜).  I looked Bitburg up online and it looks like a really neat place. They are a fairly small city, it looks quite picturesque. The Bitburg Air Force Base is there and it's next to Luxembourg.

It's a city in the German state of Rhineland-Palatinate



No comments:

Post a Comment