Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Different Day Same as the Rest

It's been two weeks since we've had an email. His father was terrible at writing with great frequency so maybe this is the result of the dreaded curse, "I hooe you have a son just like you!" Although, that wouldn't be a terrible thing as Michael was an amazing missionary who loved his time in Alaska.  

Despite asking tons of questions in our letters to him he provides surprisingly little detail.  However, I guess I really shouldn't be surprised as Cameron has never been a big talker.  So here's the email, all six sentences :)- Enjoy!

Hi, I'm alive. There's nothing to write about It's been the same thing every day, except we finally have an investigator. His name is Tapas, he's Indian and Hindu. We had zone training and interviews on Friday and we didn't get home from Düsseldorf until 930 because they found a WW2 explosive and everyone had to stay inside until they figured everything out. It was way more boring than it sounds. I got my visa taken care of, so now I'm legal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment